Louse tongue n' broken bones


A big fat lady,
jabbered and gibbered
in strange tones.
It send me
sick and crazy,
i yelled at her
“big fat ugly
Hippopotamus”,
jabbered, gibbered the lady
“nu mi ingilees”,
so foreign, I felt so sorry,
all the Jitter patter crowd
went jeering loud and crazy.



Half decade wide,
by my side
came the big fat lady,
so foreign, I felt so sorry,
with warm heart, tender tone
I said hello, hai,
woosh! came crushing
big meaty fist,
lightning, then a thunder
and I lay reeling under,
crushed nose
trashed tooth
frisked sense
stars dancing around,
“ouch!” I crawled back,
wondering what it was,
there,
sick and crazy
she yelled to me
“I know now English,
and I know what creature is
the big fat ugly
Hippopotamus”.

Tumbling back
the memory lane,
I murmured
"oops! she remembered", and
the Jitter patter crowd
went jeering loud and crazy. 

Leave a Reply

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blogroll

About

Blogger templates

Blogger news